Click Here for the complete College Board AP Biology Curriculum Frameworks
Advanced Placement Biology Learning Objectives and Science Practices (easy reference)
AP Biology Science Practices
The College Board’s AP Biology Curriculum Framework::
1. The student can use representations and models to communicate scientific phenomena and solve scientific problems.
2. The student can use mathematics appropriately.
3. The student can engage in scientific questioning to extend thinking or to guide investigations within the context of the AP course.
4. The student can plan and implement data collection strategies appropriate to a particular scientific question.
5. The student can perform data analysis and evaluation of evidence.
6. The student can work with scientific explanations and theories.
7. The student is able to connect and relate knowledge across various scales, concepts, and representations in and across domains.